Cargo 4 Service
To mark the launch of this site, we are pleased to offer car servicing from £69 or car servicing and an MOT from £99, please contact us on freephone 0800 034 5125 for further information or to make a booking.
Here at Cargo 4 Service Limited, we believe our service is second to none in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme and Staffordshire. We can offer…
- Savings of up to 60% on servicing costs off main dealer prices on any make or any model
- Full parts/labour warranty on all parts fitted, we can stamp your service book and validate your warranty
- Complete peace of mind by supplying quality matching OE parts with full parts and labour guarantees
- Proactive communication, with all repair work agreed with you in advance
- The very latest multi-make diagnositc equipment and tools for MOT tests and much more
- Free vehicle collection service within a 10 mile radius
- A vast selection of tyres to suit all pockets for all makes and models of cars and vans, together with our fast tyre fitting and tracking service
- Diesel Particulate Filter Replacement & Diagnostic services
- Warranty and Insurance work undertaken
- Offering garage services to the North Staffordshire and South Cheshire area
- Established since 1985, local independent and professional garage with main dealer trained mechanics
- Excellent location near the busy A500 and close to the town centres of Stoke and Hanley
- All prices are subject to VAT
For garage services and car breakdown in Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent, you needn’t look any further than Cargo4Service. Our experienced team are here to help you whether it’s your private car or an entire commercial fleet. All works and repairs are completed to the highest standard and in line with all regulations.
A car breakdown can be and unnerving and expensive fix. We do all we can to ensure that your vehicle is repaired to the quality it was when you first bought it where as a complete garage service can prevent a breakdown in advance.
We are keen to help ensure that your vehicle running costs are kept to a minimum and believe that regular servicing and maintenance can help achieve this.